Description – Catered Chalet Alpaca
Chalet Alpaca in Plan Peisey, Les Arcs has four bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities. There is seating around a glass-fronted fireplace in the comfortable open plan lounge and dining area. From the Chalet Alpaca dining area a door opens on to a South and West facing balcony with lovely views towards the Vanoise National Park and Montchavin in La Plagne. When you pre-book your equipment hire via Ski Beat, guests of Chalet Alpaca benefit from the in chalet fitting service.
The Chalet Alpaca host lives out.
Rooms 1 and 2 can take a cot, but will be tight
Chalet Alpaca is 150m from the ski hire and other shops of Plan Peisey. You can ski back to the Chalet Alpaca via the blue run. There is a new chairlift just 50m from the chalet. The Plan Peisey ski school (ESF), high-speed 6-seater chairlift taking you up to 2100m for skiing in Les Arcs or the Vanoise Express across to la Plagne are 400m away.
- Rm 1: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Ski Access: Ski back
- Boot Warmers
- DVD Player
- Free wifi access
- Log Fire
- Ruark Audio
- Wine is included with dinner.
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games