Catered Chalet Arpette 2
Chalet Arpette 1 & 2 are in an ideal position in the village of la Plagne 1800 as they are very convenient for the local shops and the ESF ski school. Both chalets share the same entrance, but are on different levels in the same building. The two chalets are catered and share a sauna, and a ski deposit, which has the benefit of heated boot warmers.
Chalet Arpette 2 is comfortable and is ideal for smaller groups and family skiing holidays. It is decorated in a tasteful modern look giving a light and spacious feel. The lounge area has ample seating and a glass-fronted log-burning fire. The dining table is set in front of the large French windows that lead on to the balcony.
The Chalet Arpette host lives out.
Room 3 can take a cot.
The nearest chairlift, la Plagne 1800 ski school (ESF) and piste are ideally located 80m from the chalet. After a days skiing in la Plagne or the paradiski you can ski back to the chalet door. The la Plagne 1800 village amenities are just 150m from chalet Arpette.
- Rm 1: Twin shared facilities
- Rm 2: Double shared facilities
- Rm 3: Twin shared facilities
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games