Catered Chalet Bartavelle
Chalet Bartavelle in la Plagne has eight bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities (all baths have shower attachments) and heated towel rails. Built in a traditional style of stone and timber this chalet offers comfortable accommodation all round. The spacious open plan dining area leads into the lounge, with its large windows and welcoming seating by the log-burning stove. Chalet Bartavelle is always a popular choice with party leaders who organise group skiing holidays to la Plagne.
The Chalet Bartavelle hosts live out.
Chalet Bartavelle can not take any infants.
The nearest chairlift, la Plagne 1800 ski school (ESF) and piste are ideally located 50m from the chalet. The centre of la Plagne 1800 is only 200m and the bus stop for Plagne Centre is only 50m away.
- Rm 1: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES bath & wc
- Rm 5: Single ES shower & wc
- Rm 6: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 7: Twin room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 8: Twin ES small bath, wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games