Catered Chalet Bayona
Chalet Bayona sleeps 14/15 in seven en-suite bedrooms, which are spread over 3 floors. The lounge and dining area is located on the upper floor which is up 1 set of stairs from the entrance floor. The log-burning stove dominates the lounge dining area and welcomes guests to relax after a day on the slopes, and a Cd player is available for guests. Large picture windows offers views across the valley. The west facing balcony has fabulous views of Montchavin and the North Face of the Bellecote peak in la Plagne. The comfortable seating area is perfect to absorb the full ambience of chalet Bayona which is finished to a high standard. A sauna is available on the lower floor. Bayona is a popular retreat on our chalet programme.
Chalet Bayona is located 50m from the ski school (ESF), 6-person chairlift and the Vanoise Express lift to access the La Plagne ski area.
Plan Peisey is located at 1650m and offers skiers the best location to enjoy the Les Arcs and La Plagne ski areas, known as the Paradiski area. Easy lift access is available throughout the village for the Les Arcs ski area, and the Vanoise Express is the lift that links Les Arcs and La Plagne.
Although small in size the Peisey offers a good number of bars, 2 shopping centres, and restaurants, and for those seeking just a little bit more – Vallandry is located 10 minutes away. The skiing back to Plan Peisey is very scenic through the trees which offer shelter in bad conditions.
Your chalet host lives in.
Chalet Bayona can not take infants
Chalet Bayona is just 50m from the Plan Peisey ski school and the 6-seater chairlift out of the village of Plan Peisey that gives access to the ski slopes of Peisey, Vallandry and Les Arcs. The Vanoise Express for skiing in la Plagne, departs from the same point as the Plan Peisey chairlift.
- Rm 1: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 5: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 6: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 7: Twin room ES shwr & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games