Catered Chalet Becoin
Chalet Becoin is in an excellent position within the village of La Plagne 1800, being extremely convenient for the chairlift, the ski school, the bars and shops of the village centre and the bus stop. The spacious lounge has comfortable seating and great views across the piste. The chalet bedrooms are all of very generous proportions and have full en-suite facilities. Two also have their own balconies giving extra light and space. Guests will enjoy relaxing in the sauna at the end of a day’s activity and other touches, such as the electric boot warmers in the large boot room and free Wi-Fi access offer real comfort and convenience.
The Chalet Becoin host lives out.
All rooms can take a cot except room 4. If booking the whole of Chalet Becoin, an additional child’s bed can be put in room 1. For a quote please contact our office
The la Plagne Ski School (ESF) and the nearest lift are located less than 100m away. The ski bus stop for Plagne Centre is just 20m and the village centre a 2 minute walk.
- Rm 1: Twin room ES bath & wc
- Rm 2: Triple ES with mezzanine
- Rm 3: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 4: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games