Chalet Beriozka is a charming stone and wood-finished chalet nestling amongst the trees at the top of the resort. It benefits from good space standards throughout but maintains a homely atmosphere. The lounge is light and spacious with its wooden beams and glass-fronted log burning stove and there’s plenty of comfortable seating, creating a warm and welcoming place to relax and unwind. The living area opens onto a secluded private terrace at the rear of the chalet; a quiet outdoor space to enjoy the alpine air. All the bedrooms in the chalet have en-suite facilities; those on the second floor have low wooden beams giving a traditional feel. The chalet is well-equipped for your comfort with electric boot warmers for the start of the day. It also has a DVD player and free Wi-Fi for your convenience and enjoyment.
LOCATION – Chalet Beriozka is set amongst the trees at the top of the village and is a 15 minute walk to the La Tania village centre and its amenities. You can ski to and from the chalet using the green run “Plan Fontaine’. Guests staying in Chalet Beriozka have the use of the Ski Beat courtesy bus service which will be available in the morning (09.00h to 10.00h) to take guests to the ski school or the La Tania telecabine. The minibus will also be available to bring guests back to the chalet in the afternoon as it will run for the final hour before the La Tania telecabine closes.
Flights from Gatwick or Manchester
- Rm 1: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Triple room ES shower & wc
- Rm 5: Twin ES shower + private wc
- Rm 6: Twin ES shwr+ private wc
- Rm7: Double external entrance
- If booking the whole of Chalet Beriozka, an additional child’s bed can be put in room
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games