Catered Chalet Bouc Blanc
Chalet Bouc Blanc, Plan Peisey (les Arcs) this charmingly decorated ski chalet has four bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities. The open plan lounge and dining area has comfortable seating around a distinctive suspended log-burning stove. There is a door from the dining area opening on to the South and West facing balcony with lovely views towards the Vanoise National Park and Montchavin in la Plagne. When you pre-book your equipment hire via Ski Beat, guests of Chalet Bouc Blanc benefit from the in chalet fitting service.
The Chalet Bouc Blanc host lives out.
Rooms 1 and 2 can take a cot but will be tight.
Chalet Bouc Blanc is 150m from the Plan Peisey ski hire and other shops. You can ski back to Chalet Bouc Blanc via a blue run. There is a new chairlift just 50m from the chalet. The ski school (ESF), high-speed 6-seater chairlift taking you up to 2100m and Vanoise Express across to la Plagne are 400m away.
- Rm 1: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games