Catered Chalet Bouquetin
Chalet Bouquetin in Plan Peisey, les Arcs has five bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities, two of them have use of a balcony. The open plan lounge and dining area has comfortable seating around the glass fronted fireplace. There is plenty of natural light from the French windows, which open onto the West facing balcony with amazing views from Plan Peisey across the valley. When you pre-book your equipment hire via Ski Beat, guests of Chalet Bouquetin benefit from the in chalet fitting service.
Chalet Bouquetin host lives in on the ground floor (separate entrance).
All rooms can take a cot.
Chalet Bouquetin is situated just below Chalets Chamois and Marmotton, access is via two flights of steps (skis can be left at Chalet Marmotton). The ski slopes, Plan Peisey ski school, fast 6-seater chairlift and the Vanoise Express cable car from les Arcs to la Plagne are 150m from Chalet Marmotton.
- Rm 1: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Double room ES bath and wc
- Rm 5: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games