Details – Chalet Cervin
Chalet Cervin has been totally refurbished to bring it up to the high standards expected of a current day ski chalet – the quality of the furnishings is excellent, with lovely attention to detail and a traditional Savoyard feel throughout. The spacious, open plan lounge and dining area has comfortable seating and a traditional log fire creating a warm and welcoming space to relax and unwind. The French windows lend light to the living area and access to the balcony where guests can enjoy the mountain air and alpine views. Chalet Cervin has six bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities, and again, lovely attention to detail creating a traditional chalet feel; rooms 5 and 6 have great character with large velux windows and sloping ceilings but this does create some height restrictions. The chalet has electric boot warmers for your comfort, hairdryers, a DVD player and free Wi-Fi for your convenience and enjoyment.
In the heart of the old village of Mussillon, Chalet Cervin is conveniently located about 700m from Meribel village centre and 250m from Dick’s T-Bar, a well known local après ski venue. Ski Beat operates a courtesy minibus service in the morning (08.30h to 10.00h) to take guests to ski school or the ski lifts. Priority will be given to guests going to ski school; there is also a free public bus service from the chalets to the slopes. The minibus will also bring you back to the chalet in the afternoon – it will run for the final hour before the main lifts close.
Rooms 3, 5 and 6 can take a cot.
- Rm 1: Twin ES shower & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Double Rm ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Twin ES shower & wc
- Rm 5:Twin velux/height restricted
- Rm 6:Triple velux/height restricted
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games