Catered Chalet Cristal 5
Chalet Cristal 5, Val d’Isère is situated on the third floor of this beautifully appointed chalet. Its excellent location and great design, with its wood and stone finish and Savoyard charm, make it the ideal home for our Val d’Isère guests. Cristal 5 has five spacious bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities and oak flooring with room 4 giving onto the balcony. The white-tiled bathrooms with lit-mirrors and heated towel rails are well designed and comfortable. The attractive open plan lounge and dining area has traditional-style furniture and heavily-beamed ceilings with plenty of comfortable seating around the wood-burning stove, creating a warm and welcoming place to relax and unwind. French windows open onto a South West facing balcony creating a pleasing sense of light and space and a great outdoor space for guests to enjoy. The chalet has modern accessories such as a flat screen TV showing British channels, a DVD player for your enjoyment as well as free Wi-Fi internet access so you need never feel out of touch.
The chalet Cristal 5 hosts live in on the ground floor.
Rooms 1, 3 and 4 can take a cot. If booking the whole of Chalet Cristal 5 an additional child’s bed can be put in room 3. For a quote please contact our office.
Chalet Cristal has a superb location, situated away from the main road in Val dIsère (1800m). It is only 150m from the La Daille telecabine, the Etroits chairlift, and the “Funival” a high speed funicular that carries skiers to the top of Bellevarde (2800m) in just a few minutes. From there is a huge choice of pistes including easy access to Tignes. You can ski back to within about 100m from the chalet, the same point as the Val d’Isère World Cup Downhill finish.
The centre of Val d’Isère is a short walk from Chalet Cristal 5. Alternatively you can use the free bus service that operates around Val d’Isère throughout the day and continues until 2am. The nearest bus stop to Chalet Cristal is only 100m away for the short ride to the centre of town.
- Rm 1: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 5: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games