Catered Chalet Dahu
Chalet Dahu, les Arcs is an attractive chalet and has four bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities. There is an open plan lounge and dining area with seating around a glass-fronted fireplace. Chalet Dahu has a Southwest facing balcony with stunning views across the valley that runs between Plan Peisey in les Arcs and les Coches in la Plagne. When you pre-book your equipment hire via Ski Beat, guests of Chalet Dahu benefit from the in chalet fitting service.
The Chalet Dahu hosts live out.
Rooms 1 and 2 can take a cot but will be tight.
Chalet Dahu is 150m from the Plan Peisey ski hire and other shops. You can ski back to the chalet via a blue run. There is a new chairlift just 50m from the chalet. The Plan Peisey ski school (ESF), high-speed 6-seater chairlift taking you up to 2100m in les Arcs and the Vanoise Express linking les Arcs across to la Plagne are 400m away.
- Rm 1: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 4: Double room ES bath & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games