Catered Chalet Dauvel
Chalet Daurel was specifically built for Ski Beat and is fitted out to a high standard. Much of the timber and material from the old barn that it replaced was reclaimed for use in the new chalet. The open plan living and dining area has comfortable seating around a log burning fire creating a warm and welcoming space to relax and unwind. It has large picture windows with a balcony running along the full length of the lounge. The chalet has six bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities; four have the use of balconies. There is a ski and boot deposit on the ground floor with electric boot warmers for your comfort. The chalet has satellite TV, a DVD player and free Wi-Fi for your enjoyment. When you pre-book your equipment hire via Ski Beat, guests of Chalet Daurel benefit from the in chalet fitting service
If booking the whole of Chalet Daurel, an additional child’s bed can be put in either room 5 or 6. For a quote please contact our office.
In the heart of the old village of Mussillon, Chalet Daurel is less than a 10 minute walk from Meribel village centre and 250m from Dick’s T-Bar, a well known local après ski venue. Ski Beat operates a minibus service in the morning (08.30h to 10.00h) to take guests to ski school or the ski lifts. Priority will be given to guests going to ski school; there is also a free public bus service from the chalets to the slopes. The minibus will also bring you back to the chalet in the afternoon – it will run for the final hour before the main lifts close.
- Rm 1: Twin room ES bath & wc
- Rm 2: Triple room ES bath & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 4: Triple room ES bath & wc
- Rm 5: Twin room ES bath & wc
- Rm 6: Double room ES bath & wc
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games