Catered Chalet Elliot West
Premium service chalet catered chalet sleeping 8 people in 4 twin en-suite rooms, with outside hot-tub facility, close to the village centre and piste in a quiet location in the trees
.Chalet Elliot is the ultimate chocolate-box chalet, constructed in La Tania in 1998 with reclaimed timbers taken from an old Russian farmhouse and lovingly rebuilt in the Alps. The chalet has an incredible ambience with warm, cosy rooms, old beams and traditional features making it a truly delightful place to spend your holiday.
The chalet is divided into two wings (East and West) which can be individually booked for groups of up to 8 people – or the door can be opened in between the two halves to cater for 16 people. Each wing has four twin en-suite bedrooms, a dining area with balcony and living room with vaulted ceilings and cosy log burner. Each wing has it’s own ski room with electric boot warmers and ski racks and outside a delightful hot-tub to relax in a private location and gaze at the stars.
The chalet has 4 bedrooms and can accommodate 8 people – all rooms have a lovely en-suite bathroom with shower or bath, washbasin and WC. The chalet can easily be joined to it’s twin Chalet Elliot East which has identical accommodation – together they can therefore accommodate a group of up to 16 people
Chalet Elliot is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Lea, Morgane and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, washbasin and WC
- 1 twin en-suite room with bath, washbasin and WC
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Outside hot-tub on private terrace
- Living and dining area with vaulted ceilings, log burner and balcony
- 1 twin en-suite room with bath, washbasin and WC
- Connecting door to Chalet Elliot East – can be locked closed or open as required by the group
What is included:
- Twin en-suite room, based on two people sharing
- 7 days breakfast – including full English breakfast every day except staff day off
- 7 days afternoon tea
- 6 days four course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Complimentary pre-dinner aperitifs, canapes and after dinner liquers
- Free use of the hot-tub facility
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Services of our staff throughout the week
Discounts and Supplements
- Single supplement – 150% of the adult price is payable for single occupancy of a double or twin room – only available in certain weeks
- Full chalet price is for exclusive use of the chalet for 8 people or less – there are no discounts for under occupancy if you wish to have exclusive use
- Travel to the resort is not included – a shared transfer service available from Chambery or Grenoble airports direct to the chalet – please see our travel pages for more information
- Local tourist taxes “taxe de sejour” – 6.25 GBP per adult per week will be automatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
Our policy regarding travel is to provide a flexible travel service and therefore our accommodation price does not include any travel – we have always provided what is now called ‘component’ based holiday packages …. you choose the ‘components’ you want and we charge you accordingly so you only pay for what you need and we can be as flexible as necessary.
We believe our guests want the freedom to choose when and how they travel and whatever requirements you have, we will be able to assist you and apply any appropriate charges at competitive prices for arrangements you would like us to make. You are also free to make all your own travel arrangements if you prefer – however, if you book your travel with us it then forms part of the “package” for the purposes of our bond and your money will be secured by ABTOT (our bond).
You can travel to the Alps in any way you please … and as part of your holiday with us we can offer the options of:
- Airport transfers only – using our own dedicated fleet of fully insured and licenced minibuses allowing you to make use of the budget airlines or your own air miles on any flight you choose!
- Self Drive with competitively priced channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O – we provide you with the crossing, directions and information on driving in France.
- Train Tickets with Eurostar Direct Services from London or indirect rail services to the Alps – a great way to travel
- Assistance with flight searches for any UK airport – we will provide you with some suggestions and you book the flight yourself directly with the airline or agent concerned – flight bookings are not covered by our bond and you must make these yourself …. this is the ONLY part of the package we can’t provide you with directly. However, if you don’t have the time to do the leg work, we are more than happy to search for options for you.
Our speciality is to put the travel package together to suit your individual requirements and this may be a mixed arrangement for the group or the entire group with one travel arrangement – the option is yours.