Catered Chalet Emilie
Chalet Emilie – sleeps 6 – has been built for Ski Beat and is fitted out to a high standard. The open plan living and dining area is on the first floor of the chalet; there is ample seating and a log fire. The chalet has three bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities. There is a ski and boot deposit in the cellar.
Chalet Emilie is in the heart of the old village of Mussillon the chalet is less than a ten minute walk from Méribel village centre and 250m from Dick’s TBar, a well known local après ski venue. Ski Beat operates a minibus service in the morning (08.30h to 10.00h) to take guests to ski school or the ski lifts. Priority will be given to guests going to ski school; there is also a free public bus service from the chalets to the slopes. The minibus will also bring you back to the chalet in the afternoon: it will run for the final hour before the main lifts close
- Rm 1: Twin room ES bath & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES bath & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES bath & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games