Catered Chalet Fleur de Neige
Chalet Fleur de Neige was built last year to Ski Beats specifications; and was finished to a high standard. Main entry to the chalet is on the ground floor with two bedrooms on this level; entrance to the ski and boot room is on the level below where the sauna is also located. There are a further five bedrooms on the first floor. All bedrooms have full en-suite facilities.
The open plan dining area and lounge with its log burning stove is located on the ground floor with two balconies providing stunning views across the valley towards la Plagne and the Vanoise express which links to the two resorts. When you pre-book your equipment hire via Ski Beat, guests of Chalet Fleur de Neige benefit from the in chalet fitting service.
Your chalet hosts live in on the lower level.
Chalet Fleur de Neige can not take infants
Chalet Fleur de Neige is in a perfect location just 50m from the piste which gives direct access to the 6-seater chairlift out of the village; the Vanoise Express for skiing in la Plagne and the ski school meeting point. At the end of a long day skiing you can ski back to the same spot – so you only have to carry your skis for 50m
- Rm 1: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Double room ES bath and wc
- Rm 5: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 6: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 7: Twin room ES shwr & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games