Catered Chalet Florence
Chalet Florence was renovated two years ago to create a new open plan living and dining area on the second floor with a large balcony allowing guests to enjoy amazing views across the valley. The lounge area has huge floor to ceiling windows letting in copious amounts of natural light – perfect for checking out the weather at breakfast time, or watching the sun set behind the mountains whilst you tuck into the freshly baked cake for afternoon tea. On snowy evenings what could be better than curling up on the comfy sofas in front of a roaring log fire or relaxing with friends in the cosy mezzanine area in front of a large flat screen TV with surround sound, ideal for watching DVDs (don’t forget to pack your favourite movies).
Chalet Florence has seven bedrooms; six of them have full en-suite facilities and one a private bathroom with spa bath. The entrance and ski deposit with boot warmers is on the first floor.
Please note: The chalet video is the original video, when we have a new one we will update it.
In the centre of the village near the local shops. The ski bus stop for Plagne Centre is 100m; the ski school (ESF) and nearest piste are 300m away.
Your chalet hosts live in on the ground floor (separate entrance).
Chalet Florence can not take infants
- Rm 1: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 2: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 3:Double +private bath & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 5: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 6: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 7: Twin room ES shwr & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games