Catered Chalet Gentiane
Chalet Gentiane has been built to our specifications and finished to a high standard. The entrance to the chalet is on the first floor with two bedrooms on this level and another four on the level below together with a sauna. All bedrooms have full en-suite facilities.
The open plan dining area and lounge are located on the top floor with seating around a glass-fronted log burning stove. Balconies on two sides provide stunning views across the valley towards Montchavin in la Plagne and the Vanoise express which links to the two resorts. When you pre-book your equipment hire via Ski Beat, guests of Chalet Gentiane benefit from the in chalet fitting service.
Your chalet hosts live out. Rooms 1, 2 and 6 can take a cot
The chalet is just 50m from the piste which gives access to the 6-seater chairlift out of the village; the Vanoise Express for skiing in la Plagne and the ski school meeting point. At the end of the day you can ski back to the same spot.
- Rm 1: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 2: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 5: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 6: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games