Self Catered – Chalet Hayley
Catered chalet to sleep up to 12 people in 6 bedrooms each with en-suite facilities – perfect ski-in/ski-out location right on the piste, hot-tub facility
Chalet Hayley is one of the five chalets located in the “Chalets de Bruyeres” development in Les Menuires – the chalet is independent and can be booked on it’s own as a full chalet or by the room but it can also be booked with one of the other chalets to provide a great location for groups of up to 75 people. The chalet is in the same terrace as Chalet Flora, Chalet Estelle, Chalet Gabrielle and Chalet Delfina.
The chalets are located literally right on the doorstep of the Bruyéres gondola lift – the picture at the foot of the page was taken from our back door and you can’t get much closer than this! The gondola lift takes you straight up to the peak above the Meribel valley (Mont de la Chambre at 2850m) from where you can ski down into Val Thorens, Meribel or Les Menuires. The development is right on the piste, and in the centre of the village for all the amenities including a ski school and creche next door and nightclub 200m away. The resort shuttle bus stops outside which gives access to the whole Les Menuires area.
Chalet Hayley can accommodate up to 12 adults people for normal occupancy – if you are booking the full chalet, it is possible to add an additional two beds for children but this will reduce the available space in the living room. There are six bedrooms of various different types with different prices to reflect their sizes. All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with en-suite showers, washbasin and WC.
The comfortable living room has a space to sit and relax around the cosy fireplace or a dining area which is an ideal place for board games outside of meal times. The mini-bar offers a selection of wines, beers and soft-drinks which you can enjoy on the sun terrace in the afternoons or soak away the aches and pains of a hard days skiing in the hot-tub while taking in the great view across the Val Thorens. For those who need to keep in touch with the outside world, a free WIFI internet connection is provided in the chalet.
In the hallway at the back of the chalets there is a ski room for each chalet with heated electric boot warmers – from this corridor you take the security coded lift which takes you up and drops you on the piste at the foot of the gondola lift – access to the pistes really couldn’t be easier.
Ground Floor – access to the piste from the rear corridor with a security coded lift
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with log burner, dining area, sun terrace and hot-tub
- Communal WC
- Room 1 – small double room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 2 – twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 3 – small double room with en-suite shower room
- Rooms 4 and 5 – suite for 4-5 people consisting of a main twin room plus triple mezzanine room (accessed via a ladder from the lobby of the suite), shower room
Third Floor – please note this floor is accessed via a steep staircase
- Room 6 – triple room with double bed and single bed, en-suite shower room
What is included:
- Twin or double en-suite room, based on two people sharing
- Bunk cabine room at reduced prices
- 7 days breakfast – including full English breakfast every day except staff day off
- 7 days afternoon tea
- 6 days three course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Free use of the sauna and hot-tub facility
- Services of our staff throughout the week
Discounts and Supplements
- Single supplement – 150% of the adult price is payable for single occupancy of a double or twin room – only available in certain weeks
- Full chalet price is for exclusive use of the chalet for 8 adults and 2 children or less – there are no discounts for under occupancy if you wish to have exclusive use.
- Travel to the resort is not included – a shared transfer service available from Chambery or Grenoble airports direct to the chalet – please see our travel pages for more information
- Local tourist taxes “taxe de sejour” – 6.25 GBP per adult per week will be automatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government