Catered Chalet Ingrid
Chalet Ingrid, La Plagne is a beautifully appointed ski chalet, tastefully furnished throughout. The split-level ground floor provides an elevated lounge level with comfortable seating and a log burning stove, creating a warm and cosy area to relax and socialise. The lounge and dining area are open plan with large French windows all round creating a light and airy living space with great panoramic views. The dining area opens onto a terrace – affording great vistas across the valley from La Plagne 1800 – and along with the chalet’s private garden, offers a great outdoor area for guests to enjoy. Three of the chalet’s bedrooms are particularly spacious with rooms 2 and 4 also opening onto balconies. Room 3 is more quirky, with its sloping roof and cosy feel. At the top of the stairs to the first floor landing there is a desk and seating area next to a big picture window with stunning views, which provides a quiet space for some peaceful relaxation or a comfortable spot to log on to the chalet’s free Wi-Fi. Although Chalet Ingrid does not have en-suite facilities it has a spacious bathroom on the ground floor with a bath, walk-in shower and two sinks and there is another shower upstairs. Chalet Ingrid offers touches of real comfort in its electric boot warmers and of course its sauna (with its own shower) for really unwinding those muscles at the end of the day. The chalet is ideally suited to families and smaller groups.
The Chalet Ingrid host lives on the lower floor (separate entrance).
All rooms can take a cot except room 3. If booking the whole of Chalet Ingrid, an additional child’s bed can be put in room 1 or 2. For a quote please contact our office
Chalet Ingrid is set amongst the trees at the top of La Plagne 1800. It is a 5 minute walk to the village centre and the nearest chairlift is 380m away. The Ski Beat courtesy bus operates from the top of the steps leading to the chalet to take you the 2 minute ride to La Plagne Centre for skiing. Meanwhile the regular local bus service gives guests convenient direct access to Plagne Bellecôte, the departure point for the Bellecôte glacier, and to the 1800 village centre for those who prefer not to walk
- Rm 1: Double shared facilities
- Rm 2: Twin shared facilities
- Rm 3: Twin shared facilities
- Rm 4: Double shared facilities
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games