Self Catered – Chalet Irene
Catered chalet to sleep 8-10 people in 4 double or twin en-suite rooms plus a bunk cabine – perfect from small groups and families, hot-tub and sauna
Chalet Irene is one of the four “Chalets de Bettaix” located in a stunning satellite village of Les Menuires below the fabulous peak of La Masse and beside the River Doron. This beautiful location is hard to beat for Alpine atmosphere with fantastic views up the valley towards Val Thorens and very close to the piste and lift system giving access to the full Three Valleys area.
The chalet can accommodate 8 adults and 2 children and is the twin sister of our Chalet Jasmine next door and almost identical to Chalets Katerina and Lorraine which are situated behind it. You can book Chalet Irene as a whole chalet for your party allowing smaller groups to have exclusive occupancy of a chalet or you can book by the room or even as a large group as we can welcome groups up to 40 people to this wonderful location by booking several of the chalets together.
Chalet Irene is an “upside down” chalet with the living room on the upper floor with a balcony from which you can relax and enjoy the afternoon sun, uninterrupted views and mountain atmosphere. After a hard day’s skiing, you can also take advantage of the sauna or outside hot-tub facilities that are provided for your pleasure before sitting down to a hearty evening meal in the company of friends.
All bedrooms have en-suite facilities with shower, WC and washbasin except the family suite which also boasts a jacuzzi bath:
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Double en-suite room
- Family suite with a twin main en-suite room plus an attached bunk cabine room, ideal for two children – the family suite bathroom has a jacuzzi bath, WC and washbasin.
- Living room with fireplace and balcony
- Dining area
- Two twin en-suite rooms
What is included:
- Twin or double en-suite room, based on two people sharing
- Bunk cabine room at reduced prices
- 7 days breakfast – including full English breakfast every day except staff day off
- 7 days afternoon tea
- 6 days three course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Free use of the sauna and hot-tub facility
- Services of our staff throughout the week
Discounts and Supplements
- Single supplement – 150% of the adult price is payable for single occupancy of a double or twin room – only available in certain weeks
- Full chalet price is for exclusive use of the chalet for 8 adults and 2 children or less – there are no discounts for under occupancy if you wish to have exclusive use.
- Travel to the resort is not included – a shared transfer service available from Chambery or Grenoble airports direct to the chalet – please see our travel pages for more information
- Local tourist taxes “taxe de sejour” – 6.25 GBP per adult per week will be automatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government