Catered Chalet La Vieille Grange
Chalet la Vieille Grange, originally a traditional barn, was converted for Ski Beat and has been fitted out to a very high standard. The chalet has five bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities; fresh white-tiled bathrooms with heated towel rails and a traditional pine finish. At the top of the chalet is the open plan dining and living area with its high, beamed ceiling, attractive fireplace and comfortable seating. It has a large picture window opening onto a balcony with great views across to the mountainside opposite. Guests staying in this chalet have the advantage of their own sauna to unwind in at the end of the day and electric boot warmers in the ski deposit for that extra bit of comfort at the start. The chalet has a DVD player and free Wi-Fi for your enjoyment.
In the heart of the old village of Mussillon, Chalet la Vieille Grange is less than a 10 minute walk from Meribel village centre and 250m from Dick’s T-Bar, a well known local après ski venue. Ski Beat operates a minibus service in the morning (08.30h to 10.00h) to take guests to ski school or the ski lifts. Priority will be given to guests going to ski school; there is also a free public bus service from the chalets to the slopes. The minibus will also bring you back to the chalet in the afternoon – it will run for the final hour before the main lifts close.
- Rm 1: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 2: Triple ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 4: Triple ES shower & wc
- Rm 5: Small Double ES shwr & wc
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games