Self catered chalet – sleeps 10
Chalet Lapierre was once home to the Mugnier family. It was then converted to rented chalet accommodation and in 2007, when Ski Deep took it over, was extensively renovated. It has four twin rooms, one double and so sleeps 10 people. The bedrooms are all of a good size and mostly en-suite. It is possible to put one or two extra people in the largest room Change over day Sunday to Sunday. You can select to take Chalet Lapierre either catered or self catered.
- Ground floor: Front door (with Digicode) opens into entrance hall with; large ski room on left with boot warmers, door into corridor (with storage space), leading to room 1; a large twin room with seperate WC and large shower room. Doors open onto north facing balcony. Wide stairs take you up to the first floor. log fire facing lounge and dining room. Dining room with table to seat 10 -12 people and very well equipped kitchen. Double doors (for sound insulation) into two rooms: room one, twin room with shower and WC, and room two, twin with shower and WC
- First floor: Large lounge area with open log fire and ample seating for 12 or more. Glass sliding doors open onto big south facing terrace (a great sun trap especially from end Jan). Dining area next to kitchen with view over Mont Jovet and another balcony. The kitchen is up to latest hotel specification, all kitted out in stainless steel. Seperate WC through door leading to corridor and rooms 2 and 3. Room 2 is a double with ensuite shower and north facing view, room 3 is a twin with ensuite shower, and doors opening onto same terrace as the lounge.
- Second floor: Stairs up to two more rooms and one bathroom. Rooms 4 & 5 are both twins with 5 being slightly larger and having a velux window, so less view than room 4. They both share a shower room with WC.
The Chalet is located next to the school in the centre of the village , 5 minutes and 10 seconds from the two telecabines (we timed it!) The nearest pub is 60 seconds away and there are three good restaurants nearby.
It is set on a nice quiet road and benefits from a sheltered and sunny position. The interior is very well finished off with brushed pine walls, old wood beams, plenty of light and under floor heating in the lounge and dining areas. WIFI, TV, phone and CD & DVD player supplied.
Once again the chalet is firmly no smoking so out into the fresh mountain air for your nicotine fix. There is one parking places for self-drive guests right outside(earliest bookings get priority) and more just a few yards away
- Chalet accommodation.
- Linen and towels (duvets, not blankets).
- All local and accommodation taxes.
- Services of resort manager and our intimate knowledge of the ski area.
Whats not included
- Lift Pass
- Ski and board hire
- Holiday insurance