Catered Chalet Laponia
Chalet Laponia, La Plagne is a cosy and homely chalet that has been charmingly decorated. The lounge is light and spacious with a glass-fronted fireplace and comfortable seating. Separate to this is a comfortable dining room in which to savour your host’s cuisine. A door leading from the kitchen gives access to the balcony with views across the valley from La Plagne. Guests also have the choice of relaxing in the private garden to enjoy the alpine air. The stairs from the lower ground to the ground floor as well as those to the mezzanine above the lounge are a bit steep but the mezzanine does provide a separate play area for kids. All the bedrooms have en-suite showers and there is also a bath downstairs. There is a convenient heated storage area at the entrance to the chalet for skis and outdoor wear and it is equipped with free Wi-Fi so you need never feel out of touch.
All rooms can take a cot except room 3. If booking the whole of Chalet Ingrid, an additional child’s bed can be put in room 1 or 2. For a quote please contact our office
Chalet Laponia is set amongst the trees just a 3 minute walk to the village centre. The nearest bus stop is 75m away. From here the regular local bus gives guests the option of the short trip up to Plagne Centre or to Plagne Bellecôte, the departure point for the Bellecôte glacier. Alternatively there is a picturesque woodland walk from the chalet up to Plagne Centre. The Ski Beat courtesy bus operates from about 100m away from the chalet.
Room 2 can take a cot. If booking the whole of Chalet Laponia, an additional childs bed can be put in room 2. For a quote please contact our office
- Rm 1: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games