Catered Chalet Lea
Premium service catered chalet to sleep 10 people in 4 twin and 1 double en-suite rooms, outside hot-tub, close to the village centre, piste and lift. The chalet also has a mezzanine above the double room which can be used for optional accommodation for 2 additional children.
Chalet Lea has been built to a very high specification to provide a homely environment to spend your ski holidays – and new for the 2014-2015 season, the chalet is being offered with our popular premium service.
Chalet Lea is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Morgane, Elliot and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away
- Outside hot-tub on private terrace
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with fireplace and access to terrace
- Dining area
- Staff rooms
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC and balcony
- 1 double en-suite room with high ceilings – shower, handbasin and WC – this room also has a mezzanine which can be used for two additional children as long as parents are happy they are capable of using the ladder access
What is included:
- Twin or double en-suite room, based on two people sharing
- 7 days breakfast – including full English breakfast every day except staff day off
- 7 days afternoon tea
- 6 days three course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Free use of the hot-tub facility
- Services of our staff throughout the week
Discounts and Supplements
- Single supplement – 150% of the adult price is payable for single occupancy of a twin room – only available in certain weeks
- Full chalet price is for exclusive use of the chalet for 10 people (including two in the annexe room) or less – there are no discounts for under occupancy if you wish to have exclusive use. Additional beds used in the annexe room are charged at the per person price.
- Travel to the resort is not included – a shared transfer service available from Chambery or Grenoble airports direct to the chalet – please see our travel page for more information
- Local tourist taxes “taxe de sejour” – 6.25 GBP per adult per week will be automatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
Our policy regarding travel is to provide a flexible travel service and therefore our accommodation price does not include any travel – we have always provided what is now called ‘component’ based holiday packages …. you choose the ‘components’ you want and we charge you accordingly so you only pay for what you need and we can be as flexible as necessary.
We believe our guests want the freedom to choose when and how they travel and whatever requirements you have, we will be able to assist you and apply any appropriate charges at competitive prices for arrangements you would like us to make. You are also free to make all your own travel arrangements if you prefer – however, if you book your travel with us it then forms part of the “package” for the purposes of our bond and your money will be secured by ABTOT (our bond).
You can travel to the Alps in any way you please … and as part of your holiday with us we can offer the options of:
- Airport transfers only – using our own dedicated fleet of fully insured and licenced minibuses allowing you to make use of the budget airlines or your own air miles on any flight you choose!
- Self Drive with competitively priced channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O – we provide you with the crossing, directions and information on driving in France.
- Train Tickets with Eurostar Direct Services from London or indirect rail services to the Alps – a great way to travel
- Assistance with flight searches for any UK airport – we will provide you with some suggestions and you book the flight yourself directly with the airline or agent concerned – flight bookings are not covered by our bond and you must make these yourself …. this is the ONLY part of the package we can’t provide you with directly. However, if you don’t have the time to do the leg work, we are more than happy to search for options for you.
Our speciality is to put the travel package together to suit your individual requirements and this may be a mixed arrangement for the group or the entire group with one travel arrangement – the option is yours.