Catered Chalet Marguerite
Chalet Marguerite is built in a traditional style and is centrally located in the village of Plagne 1800. The open plan dining area and lounge, with its ancient wooden timbers, has a log burning fire and doors leading onto a large balcony.
Staff live in.Rooms 3 and 5 can take a cot.
Chalet Marguerite is in the centre of the la Plagne 1800 village opposite the local shops. The ski bus stop for la Plagne Centre is 75m; the ski school (ESF) and nearest piste are 300m away from where you can ski to the Plagne 1800 chairlift
- Rm 1: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 5: Triple room ES bath & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games