Catered Chalet Marielle
Sleeps 15 – This remarkable chalet which is full of character was until recently an original Savoyard barn which has been sympathetically renovated in a traditional style using contrasting stone and wood to produce a relaxing and spacious chalet with modern facilities on three storeys with room for 15 guests.
The large open plan living and dining area has a beautiful and original vaulted ceiling which was retained during the renovations. There is plenty of cosy seating and a large open fire all of which combine to create an atmospheric and relaxing ambience, perfect after a day on the slopes.
A second lounge with balcony can be found on the top floor providing a peaceful retreat with spectacular views of Mont Vallon and Saulire across the valley.
All the bedrooms are a comfortably good size with excellent full en-suite facilities.
Chalet Marielle can not take infants
In the heart of the old village of Mussillon, Chalet Marielle is less than a 10 minute walk from Meribel village centre and 250m from Dick’s T-Bar, a well known local après ski venue. Ski Beat operates a minibus service in the morning (08.30h to 10.00h) to take guests to ski school or the ski lifts. Priority will be given to guests going to ski school; there is also a free public bus service from the chalets to the slopes. The minibus will also bring you back to the chalet in the afternoon, it will run for the final hour before the main lifts close.
- Rm 1: Single ES shower & wc
- Rm 2: Twin en-suite bath & wc
- Rm 3: Twin ensuite shower & wc
- Rm 4: Double ensuite bath & wc
- Rm 5: Twin en-suite bath & wc
- Rm 6: Twin ensuite shower & wc
- Rm 7: Twin ensuite shower & wc
- Rm 8: Twin en-suite bath & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games