Catered Chalet Marmotton
Chalet Marmotton, les Arcs has five bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities, two of them sharing a balcony. The open plan lounge and dining area has ample comfortable seating around the glass-fronted fireplace. There are French windows opening onto a West facing balcony with dramatic views from les Arcs across the valley to la Plagne.
Due to recent road works by the local authorities, access to the chalet is now via five steps making it unsuitable for wheelchair access. However, once inside, there is a lift from the entrance to the floor below: room 1 is suitable for use by disabled guests.
Inside the entrance there is a ski deposit that Chalet Marmotton shares with Chalets Chamois and Bouquetin. When you pre-book your equipment hire via Ski Beat, guests of Chalet Marmotton benefit from the in chalet fitting service.
The Chalet Marmotton host lives out.
All rooms can take a cot
Chalet Marmotton is 150m from the slopes, the ski school and a fast 6-seater chairlift as well as the Vanoise Express cable car that links les Arcs and la Plagne.
- Rm 1: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 5: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games