Catered Chalet Mont Blanc
Chalet Mont Blanc in la Plagne 1800 was built for Ski Beat and is fitted out to a high standard. The open plan living and dining area on the top floor of chalet Mont Blanc has large picture windows with amazing views all the way to Mont Blanc itself, 25 miles away. There are two balconies; one is east facing to take advantage of the morning sunshine and the other is west facing with views of the adjacent pistes coming back to Plagne 1800. There is plenty of comfortable seating around the log burning fire. Chalet Mont Blanc has five bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities, three with balconies. The chalet has a sauna and its own ski and boot deposits with boot warmers.
Additionally, Chalet Mont Blanc has been built to high ecological standards: amongst other features there is a bio-mass heating system that is zero-rated for emissions purposes.
The Chalet Mont Blanc hosts live out.
Rooms 2, 3 and 5 can take a cot. If booking the whole of Chalet Mont Blanc, an additional child’s bed can be put in room 3. For a quote please contact our office
At the bottom of Plagne 1800, it is just 100m from the chairlift out of the village and you can ski directly back to the chalet. Chalet Mont Blanc is a 10 minute walk from the village centre.
- Rm 1: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 2: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 5: Double room ES bath & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games