Description – Catered Chalet Morgane
Catered chalet to sleep 12 people in 5 twin and 1 double en-suite rooms, outside hot-tub, close to the village centre, piste and lift – there is also a mezzanine above the double room which can accommodate 2 additional children if required. Chalet Morgane has been built to a very high specification to provide a homely environment to spend your ski holidays – the chalet is teeming with the traditional features of a log cabin with exposed beams, open fireplace and old skis on the wall. The comfy living room has ample seating around the fireplace with terraces to enjoy the sun and an outdoor hot-tub to relax those aching apres-ski muscles. The chalet sleeps up to 12 people in 6 en-suite bedrooms on two floors with five twins and one double. The double room also has a mezzanine above which is accessed by a ladder – at the discretion of parents regarding the suitability of the ladder access, this can accommodate two additional children at reduced prices
Chalet Morgane is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Lea, Elliot and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away
- Outside hot-tub on private terrace
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with fireplace and access to terrace
- Dining area
- 1 twin en-suite room with shower, hand basin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, hand basin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, hand basin and WC and balcony
- 1 double en-suite room with high ceilings – shower, hand basin and WC – this room also has a mezzanine above which can be used to accommodate two additional children as long as parents are happy they are capable of using the ladder access
What is included:
- Twin or double en-suite room, based on two people sharing
- 7 days breakfast – including full English breakfast every day except staff day off
- 7 days afternoon tea
- 6 days three course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Free use of the hot-tub facility
- Services of our staff throughout the week
Our policy regarding travel is to provide a flexible travel service and therefore our accommodation price does not include any travel – we have always provided what is now called ‘component’ based holiday packages …. you choose the ‘components’ you want and we charge you accordingly so you only pay for what you need and we can be as flexible as necessary.
We believe our guests want the freedom to choose when and how they travel and whatever requirements you have, we will be able to assist you and apply any appropriate charges at competitive prices for arrangements you would like us to make. You are also free to make all your own travel arrangements if you prefer – however, if you book your travel with us it then forms part of the “package” for the purposes of our bond and your money will be secured by ABTOT (our bond).
You can travel to the Alps in any way you please … and as part of your holiday with us we can offer the options of:
- Airport transfers only – using our own dedicated fleet of fully insured and licenced minibuses allowing you to make use of the budget airlines or your own air miles on any flight you choose!
- Self Drive with competitively priced channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O – we provide you with the crossing, directions and information on driving in France.
- Train Tickets with Eurostar Direct Services from London or indirect rail services to the Alps – a great way to travel
- Assistance with flight searches for any UK airport – we will provide you with some suggestions and you book the flight yourself directly with the airline or agent concerned – flight bookings are not covered by our bond and you must make these yourself …. this is the ONLY part of the package we can’t provide you with directly. However, if you don’t have the time to do the leg work, we are more than happy to search for options for you.
Our speciality is to put the travel package together to suit your individual requirements and this may be a mixed arrangement for the group or the entire group with one travel arrangement – the option is yours.