Catered Chalet Papillon 5
Chalet Papillon 5, la Rosiere is a duplex chalet apartment on the top floors of Chalet Papillon, it has seven bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities: two on the top level and five on the lower of the chalet. The open plan lounge and dining room are on the middle floor; there is ample comfortable seating set around the fireplace together with a balcony with views across the valley from la Rosiere 1850.
All bedrooms in our la Rosiere ski chalets have full en-suite facilities; there are two communal saunas, plenty of free underground parking and a ski deposit with boot warmers on the ground floor of the Papillon complex. We have installed Wi-Fi internet access* in the chalet, for those who really cannot do without it while on their ski holiday in la Rosiere. These catered ski chalets have proved to be very popular with regular Ski Beat guests.
If booking the whole of Chalet Papillon 5, an additional child’s bed can be put in room 2. For a quote please contact our office.
Luxury Massages in your own chalet (Hot Rocks, Relaxing Swedish or Deep Tissue if you’ve taken a tumble on the piste)
The chalet’s prime position near to the pistes allows you to ski to and from just 75m away. It is close to the Les Eucherts Express 6-seater chairlift, ESF ski school meeting point, kintergarden and nursery slope, all of which are a short walk or ski away in the morning. Les Eucherts links to La Rosiere 1850 via a pretty forest track which can be easily walked in 15 minutes. Alternatively you can take a short local bus ride. However with its own ski school and hire, bowling alley, ice rink, bars and restaurants, Les Eucherts is a convenient centre in itself.
The Chalet Papillon 1 hosts live in within their own self-contained area, rooms 1 and 2 can take a cot.
Rooms 1 and 2 can take a cot.
- Rm 1: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 4: Triple room ES bath & wc
- Rm 5: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 6: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 7: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games