Self catered or catered Chalet Pavot
Chalet Pavot was built in 2000 to Ski Deep’s specifications. It is of traditional construction, with a handsomely decorated wood interior and can sleep up to 10 people. Change over day Sunday to Sunday, You can book either chalet on a self catered or catered basis.
- The rooms are spacious, with good storage and are all en-suite. There is a TV, DVD and Ipod player.
- Ground floor: one twin room (en-suite with shower), kitchen, ski and boot room.
- First floor: dining room with circular table for guest equality and large separate lounge, with log fire, French windows open onto west facing terrace.
- Second floor: two twin rooms, one with en-suite bath and WC, one with with shower and WC.
- Third floor: two more twins, both en-suite with shower and WC. No shortage of hot water. Under floor heating on ground floor. The chalet is firmly no smoking
- Chalet accommodation.
- Linen and towels (duvets, not blankets).
- All local and accommodation taxes.
- Services of resort manager and our intimate knowledge of the ski area.
Whats not included
- Lift Pass
- Ski and board hire
- Holiday insurance