Catered Chalet Perdrix 3
The three Perdrix chalets are situated close to Chalet Papillon in Les Eucherts, a newly developed area of la Rosière 1850. The chalets have been built to our specifications and finished to a high standard. All bedrooms have full en-suite facilities; there are two saunas and a ski deposit with heated boot warmers.The main entrance to the chalet is at the rear of the building on the second floor; there is plenty of covered parking on the ground floor.
Chalet Perdrix 2 is on the second floor of the chalet development. It has six bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities, five of the bedrooms have balconies.There is ample comfortable seating in the lounge around the fireplace together with a balcony off the dining area providing stunning views of the nearby resort of Les Arcs as well as the ski areas of Val d’Isère and Tignes in the distance.
Located approximately 250m from the Les Eucherts Express 6-seater chairlift, ESF ski school meeting point and nursery slopes, the chalet is very conveniently located for the start of the day’s activities. The ski hire and other shops are even closer and you can ski back to within 50m of the chalet at the end of the day. Les Eucherts links to La Rosiere 1850 via a pretty forest track which can be easily walked in 15 minutes. Alternatively you can take a short local bus ride. However, with its own ski school and hire, bowling alley, ice rink, bars and restaurants, Les Eucherts is a convenient centre in itself.
Chalet hosts live in within their own self-contained area.
All rooms can take a cot except room 5. If booking the whole of Chalet Perdrix 2, an additional 2 beds for children can be provided. For a quote please contact our office.
- Rm 1: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 3: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 5: Triple room ES bath & wc
- Rm 6: Twin room ES bath & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games