Catered Chalet Pierra Menta 1
Chalets Pierra Menta 1 and 2 were built for Ski Beat and are fitted out to a high standard.They have been built to high ecological standards: amongst other features they benefit from eco-friendly zero emission bio-mass heating systems and the use of melted snow for providing water where untreated water can be used.
The open plan living and dining area of Pierra Menta 1 is on the first floor; there are large picture windows and a sun terrace with amazing views to the Pierra Menta peak the other side of the valley and all the way to Mont Blanc, 25 miles away.There is plenty of comfortable seating around the log burning fire.The chalet has four bedrooms all with full en-suite facilities.The chalet has its own sauna and ski deposit with boot warmers.
The chalet Pierra Menta hosts live out.
All rooms can take a cot except room 2.
At the bottom of la Plagne 1800, it is just 100m from the Plagne 1800 chairlift out of the village and you can ski directly back to Chalet Pierra Menta. The chalet is a 10 minute walk from the village centre.
- Rm 1: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Triple room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES bath & wc
- Rm 4: Double room ES bath & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games