Catered Chalet Sapphire
Chalet Sapphire, La Tania is a bright and airy chalet that benefits from an open plan lounge and large dining area. In the lounge there is a centrally positioned fireplace surrounded by ample comfortable seating – a warm and welcoming place to relax and unwind. There is plenty of natural light from the French windows that lead onto the large South West facing sun terrace of Chalet Sapphire. The traditional pine-finished bedrooms all have full en-suite facilities; bright, fully tiled bathrooms with heated towel rails, and rooms 1 and 3 give onto the balcony offering further space, light and alpine views. The chalet is equipped with electric boot warmers for your comfort and free Wi-Fi for your convenience and enjoyment
LOCATION – Chalet Sapphire is situated in an excellent position for piste and village access. It is located away from the road up two flights of steps from the lane that winds around the La Tania chalets. There is a 5 minute walk to the pedestrianised village centre and its amenities and skiing from 150m away with a short ski down to the La Tania telecabine
Flights from Gatwick or Manchester
- Rm 1: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 4: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 5: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 6: Double room ES bath & wc
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games