Self Catered – Chalet Sermoz
Premium service catered chalet in Peisey-Vallandry (Les Arcs) sleeping 14-16 people in 5 en-suite twin rooms and 2 en-suite triple rooms, hot-tub facility, close to village centre and piste and almost next to the Vanoise Express cable car
Chalet Sermoz is located in Peisey-Vallandry(Plan Peisey), almost next to the Vanoise Express cable car which links the two resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs and also very close the “Le Peisey” high-speed 6 man chairlift taking you up into the main areas of Les Arcs. This chairlift takes you directly to the top of a beginner’s area and also gives access to blue, red and black runs descending back down to Plan Peisey. We’ve been told numerous times this last season that our photos don’t do the chalet justice – however, it’s location makes it almost impossible to take a good picture without renting a helicopter for the day! You will just have to come and see this luxurious chalet for yourselves!
The chalet is perfectly located to be able to make the most of the whole Paradiski area with such easy access to either side of the link, plus easy access to pistes for all levels. It is also close to the village centre with it’s choice of bars, shops and restaurants.
Chalet Sermoz is the part of our premium service chalet range and is ideal for groups and individuals – there is a very spacious living room with high ceilings giving the character of a traditonal alpine chalet atmosphere. The open plan dining area is very social for meal times with the fireplace adding to the cosy feel and a separate area in the L-shape room for the satellite TV and DVD player. Chalet Sermoz is also equipped with a free WIFI internet connection.
The living room balconies give stunning views of the Vanoise Express link and across the valley towards La Plagne – with it’s south facing aspect, you can relax in the sun or in the beautiful hot-tub facility for the use of our guests.
There are a total of 7 bedrooms, all of which have en-suite facilities. The chalet layout is:
The chalet layout is:
First Floor – entrance level:
• Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
• Open plan living area with fireplace
• Hot-tub on the balcony overlooking the valley
• Dining area
• 1 x triple en-suite bedroom with shower and washbasin plus WC just outside the room (but private for the guests of this room)
• 5 x twin en-suite rooms with shower, WC and washbasin
• 1 x triple en-suite room with shower, WC and washbasin, private balcony
What is included:
- Twin or double en-suite room, based on two people sharing
- Bunk cabine room at reduced prices
- 7 days breakfast – including full English breakfast every day except staff day off
- 7 days afternoon tea
- 6 days three course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Free use of the sauna and hot-tub facility
- Services of our staff throughout the week
Discounts and Supplements
- Single supplement – 150% of the adult price is payable for single occupancy of a double or twin room – only available in certain weeks
- Full chalet price is for exclusive use of the chalet for 8 adults and 2 children or less – there are no discounts for under occupancy if you wish to have exclusive use.
- Travel to the resort is not included – a shared transfer service available from Chambery or Grenoble airports direct to the chalet – please see our travel pages for more information
- Local tourist taxes “taxe de sejour” – 6.25 GBP per adult per week will be automatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government