Catered Chalet Sorbier
In La Plagne Chalet Sorbier has superb ski access: it is just 30m from the Plagne 1800 chairlift. This ground floor chalet apartment really is beautifully appointed and tastefully furnished throughout. It is ideal for smaller groups and families. The open plan lounge and dining area of Chalet Sorbier benefit from views onto the adjacent piste and to the Plagne 1800 chairlift. The three bedrooms all have full en-suite facilities.
The Chalet Sorbier host lives out.
Room 2 can take a cot.
Chalet Sorbier is about 30m from the Plagne 1800 chairlift, your literally walk outside of your chalet and you can start your days skiing.
On the chalet hosts night off the “Petite Chaperon Rouge” restaurant is a short walk across the piste, this is a cosy mountain restaurant with a roaring fire. Alternatively the Chalet Sorbier is a 5 minute walk from the village centre, which has a local supermarket and hire shops. For those off you who are looking for apres ski bars there are a few en-route to the village centre.
- Rm 1: Double room ES shwr & wc
- Rm 2: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Rm 3: Twin room ES shower & wc
- Whats included
- Flights – Fly from London Gatwick, or Manchester or save the cost of a flight by choosing to make your own way to resort.
- Appetising Canapés & Apéritifs – On arrival in your chalet, handmade pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs will be served to you in the lounge while your experienced chalet host welcomes you to your chalet and introduces you to the resort.
- Delicious Cooked Breakfasts – Start your day with a delicious cooked breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, Heinz beans or hash browns and mushrooms or tomatoes plus a selection of cereals, porridge, yogurts and fresh bread. Served 8am to 9am.
- Homemade Cakes & Afternoon Tea – Scrumptious homemade cakes and a choice of teas are provided every day, best enjoyed while you relax in the lounge area in front of the log fire.
- Hearty Three-Course Dinner – Home cooked evening meal served at 8pm with unlimited carefully selected red or white wine (6 days), with an additional 4th course of local cheese board with port on your final evening.
- Extras – Upon arrival, you will find a L’OCCITANE gift pack in every bedroom. Bring your iPod and enjoy the exceptional quality of our hand-crafted Ruark Audio systems. Each chalet also features a selection of Drumond Park games