Catered Chalet Titania
Chalet Titania sleeps 14-16 people in 5 twin en-suite rooms plus a family suite which consists of an en-suite twin room and a separate attached annex with up to 4 single beds and a cot. The annex has low ceilings and is ideal for children although it can equally be occupied by adults at a lower price than the normal twin room. Each bedroom has en-suite facilities – some with shower and some with bath. The chalet is also equipped with an outdoor hot-tub. Located just over the road from the piste and a short walk from the village centre.
Chalet Titania has a spacious, open plan living area with the ambience of a traditionally built log-cabin to give a homely feel around the welcoming fireplace. There’s plenty of room to sit and relax at afternoon tea time or you could make use of the outside hot-tub facility with it’s bubbles and jets to soothe away the aches and pains of a hard day’s skiing
Chalet Titania is located just across from the Folyeres (blue) piste returning to La Tania – it’s not quite ski-in/ski-out as you have to walk across the road but it’s very close. Nestling in the forest, just a few minutes walk from the village, the chalet also has easy access into the village centre for nightlife and shopping and is close to the village centre for that apres-ski drink
The chalet accommodation is arranged over three floors:
Second Floor – entrance level from the road
- Living room with fireplace and sun terrace
- Dining area
- 1 twin en-suite rooms with shower
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower and balcony
- Family suite with twin en-suite room plus annexe with up to four additional single beds
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with bath and terrace
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Outside Hot-tub
What is included:
- Twin en-suite room, based on two people sharing
- Annexe room at reduced prices – minimum occupancy two people in addition to the main room (the annexe room cannot be booked on it’s own)
- 7 days breakfast – including full English breakfast every day except staff day off
- 7 days afternoon tea
- 6 days three course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Tea and coffee on demand (self service)
- Free use of the hot-tub facility
- Services of our staff throughout the week
Discounts and Supplements
- Single supplement – 150% of the adult price is payable for single occupancy of a twin room – only available in certain weeks
- Full chalet price is for exclusive use of the chalet for 14 people (including two in the annexe room) or less – there are no discounts for under occupancy if you wish to have exclusive use. Additional beds used in the annexe room are charged at the per person price.
- Travel to the resort is not included – a shared transfer service available from Chambery or Grenoble airports direct to the chalet – please see our travel pages for more information
- Local tourist taxes “taxe de sejour” – 6.25 GBP per adult per week will be automatically added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
Our policy regarding travel is to provide a flexible travel service and therefore our accommodation price does not include any travel – we have always provided what is now called ‘component’ based holiday packages …. you choose the ‘components’ you want and we charge you accordingly so you only pay for what you need and we can be as flexible as necessary.
We believe our guests want the freedom to choose when and how they travel and whatever requirements you have, we will be able to assist you and apply any appropriate charges at competitive prices for arrangements you would like us to make. You are also free to make all your own travel arrangements if you prefer – however, if you book your travel with us it then forms part of the “package” for the purposes of our bond and your money will be secured by ABTOT (our bond).
You can travel to the Alps in any way you please … and as part of your holiday with us we can offer the options of:
- Airport transfers only – using our own dedicated fleet of fully insured and licenced minibuses allowing you to make use of the budget airlines or your own air miles on any flight you choose!
- Self Drive with competitively priced channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O – we provide you with the crossing, directions and information on driving in France.
- Train Tickets with Eurostar Direct Services from London or indirect rail services to the Alps – a great way to travel
- Assistance with flight searches for any UK airport – we will provide you with some suggestions and you book the flight yourself directly with the airline or agent concerned – flight bookings are not covered by our bond and you must make these yourself …. this is the ONLY part of the package we can’t provide you with directly. However, if you don’t have the time to do the leg work, we are more than happy to search for options for you.
Our speciality is to put the travel package together to suit your individual requirements and this may be a mixed arrangement for the group or the entire group with one travel arrangement – the option is yours.